NATURAL SOUNDS GOLD BY LLEWELLYN CD
Specially balanced and mixed by top producer Llewellyn to create soothing natural atmospheres without sudden loud noises or unpleasant interruptions that so many natural sound recordings seems to include. Ideal for relaxation, sleep or therapists.
Total Running Time: 160 minutes
1. Calming Seas – gentle breaking waves onto a sandy beach
2. Gentle Rivers and Streams – soft trickling sounds of clear mountain waters
3. Tranquil Birdsong – gentle chirpings of a summer dawn chorus
4. Inspiring Thunderstorm – distant rumblings and crackles of a warm summer thunderstorm
5. Rainforest Reverie – exotic ambience of a beautiful rainforest
6. Tibetan Healing sounds – soothing sounds of Tibetan bowls and chimes
7. Moonlit Forest – romantic sounds of night crickets and owls
8. Secret Cave – droplets of water slowly dripping from a hidden underground cave
1. Friendly Dolphins and Whales – uplifting and inspiring sounds of dolphins and whales
2. Revitalising Waterfall – energising sounds of a tropical waterfall
3. Refreshing Rain – sounds of a welcome cooling rain after a long hot summer afternoon
4. Soothing Wind chimes on the wind – gentle tinkling’s of wind chimes carried on the wind
5. English Country Garden – charming sounds of English birdsong, country animals and a distant village church bell
6. Exotic Jungle – wild natural sounds surround you in the heat of the jungle
7. Cathedral Choir Garden – sacred sounds of distant choir combine with the soft fluttering’s of birdsong in an English cathedral garden
8. Romantic Tropical Beach – relaxing waves on a warm tropical night
Llewellyn is a top selling and popular New Age artist and musician who has produced a wide variety of relaxing, meditative and uplifting albums over the years.
Much of Llewellyn’s work draws inspiration from his own interests, such as spirituality, healing, Celtic folklore and druids, and these influences shine through in the titles and musical content of his wide ranging albums. He composed many of the hugely popular Mind, Body and Soul Series (New World Music) that are designed especially for use with complementary therapies, such as reiki, aromatherapy, healing massage and Indian head massage.
Many of Llewellyn’s albums have received acclaim and in 2001, Journey to the Temple was voted the Favourite New Release Album in the UK and Shiatsu was voted the Favourite New Release Album in the US.
When not composing music, Llewellyn is a Crystal and Reiki Healer and studies Druid and Celtic Lore. He’s also a keen film producer and has produced several DVDs for New World Music.
His partner, Juliana, is also a musician and Llewellyn wrote and produced her well known album, Woman Wisdom. Together they perform music across the UK and often make guest appearances on albums by other well-known New Age artists.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.